Catherine Elizabeth Middleton is a woman born on January 9, 1982 in Reading, Berkshire, England. Catherine Elizabeth Middleton is more familiarly called by the name Kate Middleton. Kate is the child of the couple Carole Elizabeth Middleton and Michael Francis Middleton. Kate is the eldest of three siblings, her sisters Philippa Charlotte who was born in 1983 and James William who was born in 1987.
Kate Middleton began to be known by the public due to her relationship with Prince William. The two couples were reunited in 2001 when they studied at the University of St. Andrews. The two couples carried out their super luxurious wedding on April 29, 2011. The party is the most luxurious party in the world.
On September 14, 2012, the French Closer magazine published a photo from Kate’s Kate. The topless photo was taken when Kate vacationed with Prince William at Château d’Autet. As a result of the inappropriate maritime, Prince William finally sent a legal action to the Closer party.
Here are the awards that have been won by Elizabeth “Kate” Middleton Catherina:
1. Kate won the Most Promising Newcomer award – The Daily Telegraph – 2006
2. Kate ranks 8th in the list of Top Ten Icons – Tatler – 2007
3. Kate won Richard Blackwells Fabulous Fashion Independent – 2007
4. Kate won the best costume award – People – 2007
5. Kate won the beauty icon award – Style.com – 2008
6. Kate won the best international costume award – Vanity Fair – 2008
7. Kate won the best lostum award – People Magazine – 2010
8. Kate won Top Fashion Buzzword – Global Language Monitor – 2011